QA and testing activities play a crucial role in producing cutting-edge applications as they not only help to detect bugs but also enhance functionality, performance, safety and overall quality of the product. When testing is properly integrated in the software development life cycle:
- Developers can focus on writing code rather than on finding errors in the app, which speeds up the development;
- Critical technical defects are identified at an early stage when it’s easier and cheaper to fix them;
- Every module, feature and flow is verified for compliance with all requirements and coding standards;
- Catching issues before the product is released to the end users helps building confidence and credibility.
Having in-house testers is difficult and costly as a good QA team should be equipped with various testing tools and complete set of mobile devices, should be versed in the best QA practices and aware of all new trends in testing. That’s why outsourcing quality assurance to independent software testing companies is usually the best way to go.
We offer a full range of software testing services for different types of applications, including:
- Automated and manual testing,
- Functional and regression testing,
- Load and stress testing,
- Usability testing,
- Compatibility testing.
Black-box testing, white-box testing, boundary value analysis, equivalence classes – for our QA team these are not just the professional terms, this is what we use in our everyday work. Our engineers are well-versed in various testing tools – Selenium, Cucumber, Capybara, Jmeter, Calabash, Jenkins, Locust and many others.
In addition to our expertise in various testing technologies, we have developed QA Assistant – our own custom test management software that helps us organize and fine-tune the testing activities. It’s a great contribution to the overall efficiency of our QA services.
We have a large set of mobile devices which enables us to use advantages of mobile app testing on real devices. So, we are fully equipped to provide you with high-quality and comprehensive software quality assurance services.
If you are in search of an independent software testing company for your project, contact us! Turksa is a one stop shop for all your QA outsourcing initiatives.